Thursday, September 18, 2008

Damn, I Need a Job!

Actually, I don't need a job. I am grateful to have one. But Ryan needs a job, so I am tossing this out here just in case someone knows someone who can put him to work.

After completing training as a First Responder, Emergency Medical Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomist, and EKG Technician, he's having a tough time finding employment in Alachua County. Online job applications don't give you the same chance to present yourself that a personal interview does. He just needs to get a foot in the door.

He completed all his courses with flying colors. This is what he loves, and he is good at it. He needs someone willing to take on an enthusiastic but inexperienced individual. I remember my first job searches and wondering how I would ever gain experience if I couldn't get a job that would let me become experienced. He is in that position now, and willing to take on the challenge of proving himself.

If you have any suggestions or know someone who might be willing to interview him, let me know. He'll follow up right away.

Thanks!

No comments: