Monday, April 14, 2008

Missing Dog


This morning started the same way that every weekday begins. I got up a little after 6:00, made coffee, turned on the computer, and said good morning to Macs, our Sheltie. At 14 years of age, Macs has been with my husband longer than I have, and he graciously put up with my moving into his home 7 years ago. Every day since then, I have let him out for his morning ritual. Fireball, our cat, comes in when Macs goes out. They then spend the day at home doing whatever a dog and a cat do.

Today, everything seemed pretty normal, except that Macs did not come in when I called him. He never wanders off. He is a herding animal, and he takes his job seriously.

Something changed today, though. Macs didn't come back when I called him. He is still not home. We have scoured the woods and canvassed Cross Creek, but no one has seen him. Our only hope is that he wandered away and some well-intentioned person picked him up. Please go to Find Macs for more info and a picture.

If you have any information that could help us to bring Macsy home, we will be forever grateful.

Many thanks.

1 comment:

thedish1211 said...

Hi!
I am glad you found your dog:-) I am responding to the post you left on my blog regarding prices for cookies. For the decoarted sugar cookies that are shaped like animals I charge $10 per dozen. Please send me an e-mail or give me a call I would love to bake something sweet for you! You can also e-mail me at dish1211@yahoo.com
Tricia