Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Many Thanks

To all my friends, family, extended family, and friends of friends:

Thanks to each of you who have provided so much support to me during times of stress. You know who you are. Without you, life would be much tougher. Although every one of us experiences bad times along with the good, you have each helped me to remember that the bad times are simply are necessary part of living.

I am deeply grateful for each and every one of you. And Sma, I still sleep with the blanket you made for me every night. No day goes by without my remembering how much you gave to me during that especially rough time.

Life is about relationships, and each of you are special. Thank you so much for being the wonderful people you are.

Much love,

Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too. You aren't "like family" you ARE family. Without you our lives would not be what they are. You are a sister to me, to all of us in my family. I love you more than words can say. Our friendship has endured and it has been the greatest friendship I have ever known. And we, meaning all of us who love you, are here for you. You are never alone!! Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Deb, if you weren't part of this family, would we have ever introduced you to "Dwayne"?? Jess, is right, we all love you very, very much and will always be here for you.

Anonymous said...

Yes and who could forget the infamous "KNIFE" episode with Dana? ROFL that was oen of the best times I ever had...what a riot! I miss Dwayne, we all do!

Deb said...

Oh, Dwayne and the "knife". That is a day to remember. I love you all very, very much, too. You are always there for me.